Providing Legal Knowledge And Real Estate Guidance
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, realtor, banker, builder or developer, real estate matters can be complex and confusing. At Ray M. Toma, PC, the lawyers on our staff provide industry expertise with a high level of personal service to clients in Bloomfield Hills, Oakland County and Southeast Michigan.
Putting Industry Knowledge On Your Side
Few real estate attorneys have the industry experience and perspective of Ray M. Toma. A licensed residential builder, he buys, sells and develops real estate throughout Southeast Michigan. He has a thorough, current understanding of the law because he deals with it as a developer and an attorney on a daily basis.
Combined with more than 20 years as a lawyer focused exclusively on construction and real estate law, Ray’s hands-on experience allows him to fully understand your concerns and develop creative, practical solutions.
Our firm handles a full array of real estate issues, including:
- Real estate litigation — Ray Toma is a certified mediator with extensive experience resolving disputes out of court. However, when a collaborative approach is not in our clients’ best interests, they appreciate Ray’s tireless advocacy, exacting trial preparation and record of success. Our firm has tried — and won — real estate cases up to the Michigan Supreme Court.
- Purchases and sales — We develop strong purchase and sale agreements, land contracts and other transactional documents to meet our clients’ goals and protect them in the future.
- Boundary, possession and easement matters — If you are involved in a dispute over boundaries or land possession with a neighbor, business or municipality, we can help you take steps to protect your interests.
- Land use, zoning and development — We simplify the complex web of state and local regulations, then advocate on our clients’ behalf with local governments and communities to achieve their development goals.
- Landlord representation — We help residential and commercial property owners fully understand their rights and meet the legal challenges of renting property. Our services include lease negotiation, collections and eviction.